Meet our Instructors
- Keep people moving & having fun.
- Focus on technique and movement that allows all levels of dancers to improve and dance with anyone.
I started skiing when I was 18 months old.
Take classes and private lessons from as many instructors as you can!
I enjoy hiking, biking, swimming, & being outdoors.
- Build a strong foundation
- Focus should be on three connections (with a partner, the music, and the floor), not on patterns
- Technique, technique, technique
Before dancing, I did Taekwondo. I have a black belt and teaching at the Dojang was my first real job.
Anyone can learn to dance.
I love penguins.