Lessons & Social Dances
What to Expect.
· No partner is required; teachers rotate during the lessons. If you come with a partner and don’t want to rotate, you don’t have to.
· Wear comfortable clothing; jeans and a nice shirt are common.
· Bring an extra shirt or towel for basic hygiene. Please avoid strong perfume/cologne.
· Shoes should be comfortable & have smooth bottom to easily turn; socks also work well.
· Bring water and snacks.
· Smile and be open to dancing with everyone; we encourage followers to ask leaders to dance too.
· If you have questions after the lesson, please ask the instructor or seek out a board member and we’ll make sure they get answered. Teaching on the social floor isn’t encouraged.
Lessons & Social Dances are generally held on the first and third Sundays of the month. Exceptions are made for holidays.
Workshops and special events are scheduled on a case-by-case basis. See individual event announcements for details!